Wednesday, January 13, 2016

A Revelation

Good morning, reader-folk!

So, the other day I had a very minor epiphany:
Without a game group, I don't have much to write about.

Kind of a no-brainer, but it makes sense to me.

As such, I think I will be putting this blog on an extended hiatus until I have something to actually report again.

I don't have any new games to review right now.
I have less time to work on homebrew right now.
I don't have a group to report on right now.

So, I will stop writing on the blog for a while.
But!
I will still be working on my various projects and keeping them up-to-date with anything that comes to my attention.

I'm also going to try to work more on my novels and games.
Because they have been neglected for a while.

So, this isn't so much a "good-bye" as a "see you in a while."

Hope that everyone has some great adventures while I'm away.
Until next time, may the dice fall in your favor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment