Saturday, July 11, 2015

Lack of Update

Hello dear readers!

Sorry for the lack of any sort of update these past few days.
I haven't made any new posts but I have been working on updating/maintaining the homebrew items I've put up.
Particularly the 5e artificer, because it is the closest to being completely done.

Also, tomorrow is one of my player's birthdays.
But we have changed the plans slightly so that we aren't running the Praerus game.
Which means that I won't have an update on that front for about two weeks.
Instead, we plan to enjoy cake, friends, and Munchkin. And things of that nature.

I may get around to starting that interview project that I proposed a couple of weeks back.

Now, I have a question for you fine folks of the internet.
Subject is tabletop wargaming (Warhammer, WarmaHordes, etc.):

What is your number one problem with that particular hobby?

High prices on models?
Difficulty painting/modelling exactly the thing you want?
Problems with interfaction balance?
Problems with intrafaction balance?

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated :)
Until next time, may the dice fall in your favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment