Tuesday, July 7, 2015

My Spin on a 5e Artificer Class

Howdy, everyone!

I hope everyone enjoyed the 4th. I sure did, though several towns near mine had big fires due to absurdly dry weather in Washington these past few weeks.
I sure hope everyone is alright from those blazes.

Back to business...
My gaming group didn't end up gathering this past weekend. Which is a bit of a drag.

However, I did get a wild hair last night and decided to create something for folks to look over.

5e Artificer

As usual, this is a WIP. But it is mostly done up at the moment.
Created this in part because I don't quite like what WotC has done with the class, and because most of the other "fixes" I've seen aren't quite my style.
So, I just got some crazy inspiration last night and created this in about an hour's time at work this morning.

Please enjoy :)

As for the rest of the week, my group and I are hellbent on meeting, so we should have a new update soon.

Until then, may the dice fall in your favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment